ClearView Leadership’s Team Effectiveness solutions are designed to help teams continually adapt and increase their effectiveness. Whether it’s an established team, an evolving team or a team in its formative stage, ClearView’s Team Effectiveness practice is designed to help teams build on their collective success and improve operational. relational and financial performance. We ensure that teams are committed to, aligned with and equipped to achieve organizational goals and strategies.
Team Effectiveness coaching engagements typically include:
- A scoping process to ensure all parties are in agreement with engagement goals
- An assessment to understand major challenges, barriers to success and the current level of effectiveness
- Feedback of the assessment findings and a prioritization of the issues that need to be addressed
- An action plan to set goals, make changes, develop skills and demonstrate behaviors needed for sustainable improvement
- A session with the team in which its members will collectively solve challenges and leverage opportunities while developing and practicing effective team skills and behaviors
- Agreements to monitor and measure collective and individual progress toward higher performance